Together we strive to provide a secure, respectful and challenging environment.
Our School will be a place of excellence where we nurture & value; and encourage everyone to enjoy learning and achieve their potential, with the aim of continuing their life-long learning journey the ‘Ruishton Way’.
Inspire - enjoy - achieve
Ruishton C of E Primary School Values
The school community believes in:
· The value of a happy, safe and secure environment in which children feel comfortable in their learning.
· The value of mutual respect for others' beliefs, opinions, actions and authority, demonstrated through the courteous, tolerant and considerate behaviour of all.
· The value of a learning environment where all are excited, where change and challenge are evident, and all are prepared to take risks and unafraid to fall short in pursuit of ambitious goals.
· The value of realising and celebrating everyone's talents in order to develop high self-esteem in all.
· The value of honesty and trust where individuals are reflective and self-knowing, feel able to express themselves freely but with respect and share their feelings and emotions with confidence.
· The value of pride in achievement and a positive sense of belonging to a church school which aims for individual and collective excellence in all aspects of school life.
· The value of the fulfilment of our Christian beliefs which are embedded in all we do.
Ruishton C of E Primary School Mission Statement/Ethos
“Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop it religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the church at parish and diocesan level.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all pupils.”
Click here for more information.