Choose one challenge to do every day for a week. This helps to embed the learning. Move on to a different challenge in the next week.
Please find times tables challenges to print in the Star folders below.
Useful educational websites....
Twinkl is helping all parents and children who are learning from home and have given us this link and password to share with you. The site is full of many fantastic resources!
www.twinkl.co.uk/offer Password/Code: UKTWINKLHELPS
Purple Mash - another website offering free resources
Phonics Play - games with phonics
OUR CLASS PHOTOS
(in the process of moving into this new folder)
Home Learning 1st June
Fun activities to try from The Woodland Trust
Home Learning - Week Beginning 18th May
Marvellous Monday Art Topic
Each week we put a piece of art work on the virtual website where many ideas stem from the one picture. Have a look at this week's ideas!
Week 2 A couple options (see what you feel like doing)
There are 3 challenges, choose which one is best for you.
1 star = easiest 2 stars = medium 3 stars = hardest (marked in bottom left corner of
the document pages)
Home Learning - W/C Monday 20th April
Please see below some activities for English and Maths.
This term's History topic in Hazel is all about Florence Nightingale. Starting this week, we will add a new task to the Hazel Class page about Florence Nightingale for the children to do. It would be good to see this work when we eventually come back to school, so please, if you are feeling enthusiastic, you could either make a special folder with the work the children have done or just write and draw directly into the purple homework book. We will add a different activity each week that relates to the History topic.
Florence Nightingale Unit - Week 1
· Watch BBC Clips video
· Draw and colour a picture of Florence Nightingale and write the words that best describe her around the edge.
· Words you might use: determined, ambitious, studious, wealthy, organised, hard-working, strict, kind
Photos - Friday 17th April
More fantastic home learning to share...
Home Learning - W/C Monday 13th April
Good morning Hazel Class! Did you have a visit from the Easter Bunny?
Have a look at the maths and English activities below for this week. The maths activities will give you a chance to practise what we have already learnt so far this year. The stories look good and we hope you enjoy them!
Stay safe everyone, we miss you all! Mrs Keene, Mrs Amos and Mrs Meletiou
Friday 3rd April
Dear Hazel Class
We now have a class email! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to send us photos of you working at home we would love to see how you are getting on! If you are happy for us to upload your photos to The Hazel Class Page please indicate this in your message to us.
Mrs Keene and Mrs Amos
Thursday 19th March
- Please find below a slide which introduces our 'Length and Height' maths topic. Read and work through the slides, doing the activities.
- In the 'SPAG' star folder there is a revision mat. There are 3 differentiated levels to choose from and answers to mark.
- Science (see documents below)
Wednesday 18th March
- Write a book review for a book that you have read. See link below.
- Look at the Times Tables 'star' folder and practise times tables of your choice.
- Fractions Assessment test - you can print or write the answers in your homework book (don't forget to use part/part/whole drawings)
-Fractions online game click here
Click here for more information.